Peruvian Herbs Forum  

Go Back   Peruvian Herbs Forum > Maca for Men > Maca, Men, and Oligosperm (Low Sperm Count)

Maca, Men, and Oligosperm (Low Sperm Count) Discussions, questions, comments on the use of Maca to increase sperm count for men trying to become fathers.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2006, 11:29 AM
Site Admin

My husband had a vasectomy reversal about 13 months ago, what form of Maca would be best capsules or powder?

thanks,
Stephanie
Old 10-22-2007, 03:12 AM
Site Admin

As far of effectiveness they are both the same. They contain the same amount of Maca in mg and of the same quality. The difference relies on the fact that Maca Tablets contain other ingredients which are needed to hold the powder together and make them tablets, like corn starch. Maca Capsules on the other hand, contain only maca powder inside them. Maca Tablets are a bit smaller and are easier to swallow, while you can use the Maca Capsules to open them and try the powder inside them by spreading them on foods, drinks, yogurts, or morning shakes if you prefer.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:04 AM
Site Admin

Send a message via ICQ to eagermblala

I have been taking Maca to improve my libido since after a surgery and a long period of physical rehabilitation I didn't feel the same. I've been taken maca for about 2 months now and I am very happy with the results, i didn't know Maca helped increase sperm count and help with fertility, any feedback on this issue would be highly appretiated.
Old 10-25-2007, 04:57 AM
Site Admin

Maca can help with infertility, it is proved to increase sperm count as well as sperm quality, keep your intake as your increase in sexual libido is a great sign Maca is working for you and should also be affecting other areas including fertility, energy, etc.